Interested in joining our team?
We are always looking for experienced professionals!
Position: Automotive Technician
Assisting technician mechanics in performing technical activities.
Diagnoses and repairs to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
Adequately explains technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
Continuously learns new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
Keeps store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
Maintains an organized neat and safe bay.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Entry Level Mechanic / Technician:
- Maintains an organized neat and safe bay.
- 1-2 years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience to succeed in this position.
- A high level of motivation and energy and strong customer service skills are also required.
- Senior Mechanic / Automotive Technician:
- At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience
- 3 ASE certifications are required for this position.
- You’ll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
- Lead Mechanic / Master Technician
- 5+ years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem- solving and repair experience as you mentor and teach Teammates while discussing problems with customers
- You will also need 5 ASE certifications, strong leadership skills and a customer-focused attitude to go along with a high level of motivation and energy.
All positions: Must have a Valid Driver’s License.
WORK HOURS: MONDAY- FRIDAY 8-5 PM, PAID HOLIDAYS
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, Over 28 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.